HR Supervisor / HR Manager
• Handle overall Recruitment processes including prepare employment contract, training,
briefing employee benefit and welfare.
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
• Give the guidance and advice to each Department in aspect of HR practices, labor issues,
and labor laws including liaise with Labor Office.
• Manage employee competency appraisal and performance evaluation system.
• Manage and ensure the preparation of the monthly payroll effectively.
• Prepare monthly and yearly report and other reports.
• Develop and manage the organization management e.g. Re-organization structure.
• Male or Female, Age 30 – 45 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Political Sciences, Business Administration and related fields
• Having at least 5-7 years of work experience in HR fields. (Having knowledge in HRD field
• Experience in corporate HR office with background in Salary Structure review, Job
Analysis, Job Evaluation and Performance Management System would be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills . Able to work well under pressure and routine job together with
adaptable in the dynamic working environment.