Assistant Manager (Fashion Brand from Japan)
• Create an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and
improving market share.
• Drive the growth of fashion brands by taking decision on assortment development,
promotions and marketing campaign under the leading brand direction.
• Develop high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall
• Build and maintain the effective business relationship with leading brands in shopping
centers aligned with the brand direction.
• Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
• Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
• Competitor and customer insights analysis.
• Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or related
• At least years’ experience in marketing, merchandising, trade marketing or related fields
also clothing business and in contact with department store.
• Strong analytical, planning and communication skills.
• Ability to lead the team and work independently.
• Having good command of English Language and Intermediate in Japanese Language.