HSE Specialist - Property& Building Function
Location: BTS Ploen Chit
• Manage all work relaed to Company's environmental, health and safety.
• Ensure compliance with Thai Evironmental, Health and Safety Legal, Health and Safety
• Establish an effective EHS policy & procedures and quality management system such as
Risk Assessment Control, Preventive Accident and Emergency Communication System.
• Improving the occupational health and safety management system.
• Strenghten and maintain Company's safety standard by promoting safety awareness,
conducting safety training and coordinating all departments to follow up all incidents.
• Regularly preparing and conducting training to promote and enhance enviromental health
• Preparing and submitting all reports required by the government a well as those required
by company's policies.
• Leading and consulting on Safety Committees activities to ensure compliance as well
• Evaluates hazardous conditions and recommends engineering controls,
administrative controld, and / or personal protecting equipment.
• Paticipation in other tasks related to environmental health and safety, fire drills and
• Promote eco-activities to increase brand awareness and trust.
• Perform other job - related duties as requried.
• Graduated Bachelor of Occupational Healtgh & Safety, Environmental Engineering,
Enviroment Science or related fields who Passed the Training of Safety Officer in
• Have experience in Environmental Management System and/ or OHSM.
• Have experinece in Property Safety and Environmental Management (Preferred but not
• Good knowledge in quality management ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ect.
• Good command in English.
• Computer literacy, MS Office; Word, Excel, Power Point.