IT Support Engineer (Good English Speaking)
Location: Klong Toey
• Provide day to day technical support to internal customers for desktop systems.
• Manage incident management and problem management to ensure quality of service
• Manage IT related assets (both hardware and software) inventory and maintenance.
• Manage laptop & desktop stock controlling and coordinate with others team for plaining of
new request & replacement of HW.
• Support the local implementation of IT Infrastructure new products and solutions under
Next Generation Workplace and Next Generation Support Services concept.
• Support internal marketing and communication initiatives to internal customers.
• Offer IT trainings (such as Basic IT Tools, MS.Office application) to end-users.
• Thai Nationality
• Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields.
• Work Experience: Minimum 1.5 - 2 years in IT support or related fields.
• Languages: Good command in English and Thai.
• Hardware / Software Skills: Good technical understanding of IT Infrastructure services.