Location : Nonthaburi
Salary : 70K max. Fixed bonus Variable bonus Attractive benefits.
• Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting,
analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
• Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system
improvements; and implementing change.
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual
budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the
collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining
accounting policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• At least 5 years experience in Accounting, Finance in management level.
• Good command of English.
• Able to work on Saturday twice a month.