Location : Sathorn
• Collect information to analyze and evaluate proposed system.
• Work with the Project Manager to accomplish the project objectives.
• Understand business process management and business requirements of the clients and
translate them to specific software requirements to be transformed into application and
• Document and analyze the required information and data.
• Understand the technical designs as well as the specifications.
• Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to
deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
• Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Suggest alternatives to better the solution and alleviate the challenge / issue being
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineer or
• Minimum 3 years of experience in project implementation.
• Have good understanding of SQL, and able to code would be advantage.
• Experienced and excellent knowledge in IT Solution, developing application work flow,
design and implementation.
• Experienced in analytical business experience equivalent.
• Service-minded, creative, analytical result-oriented and problem solving skill.
• High responsibility and be able to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Good command in English.