Production Manager (Food Manufacturer)
• Manage and overseas the production process by Planning for production schedule and
implementing standard operation procedure for all production operations.
• Ensure that products are produced and delivered complying with volume, quality, safety,
lead time and other requirements.
• Manage and coach staff/workers
• Support other relevant function, such as purchasing, planning, technical, engineering,
logistics and warehouse, safety and environment.
• Manage daily operation and continue improvement of efficiency, performance, capacity,
• Thai nationality, Male/Female, age 35-45 (nego), Bachelor's degree above in relevant.
• Must - experience in Food Manufacturer factory
• Business level in English
• Knowledgeable of FSSC 22000 or ISO 22000
• Experience in powder-based food factory (mixing)