• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
• Manage the VISA and Work Permit for the foreigner employee.
• Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking.
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
• Maintain the company social media accounts.
• Maintain and collate all vacation requests and approvals via calendar.
• Maintain and record all lates/sick days of all staff and report to office director weekly and
General Manager Monthly noting trends.
• Coordinate all vacation request against Thai holidays before submitting for approval.
• Manage all expense reports/submissions for approval to office director.
• Purchase office snacks weekly with approval of senior management.
• Take minutes of weekly technical meetings.
• Request agenda items for meetings.
• Store all minutes/in central location.
• Attend resourcing meetings with Management team.
• Ensure resourcing assignments are appropriately assignment.
• Coordinate social events for new staff/monthly luncheons.
• Coordinate events for CEO.
• Coordinate semi annual socials with CEO.
• Share calendars with CEO and upper management to understand needs.
• Be available from time to time on weekends/evenings for special events as required.
• Have a valid drivers license with a current clean abstract.
• Graduated in BBA, HR, Secretary or any relate field.
• Good in English.
• Work experiences 1 - 2 years in Admin work.
• Age 22 -25
• New graduated are welcome.