Location: Khlong Toei
• Bachelor's degree in any fields (Fresh grad is welcome)
• Be able to communicate in English
• Be able to communicate in Japanese (JLPT:N3 above)
• Translating various document from Japanese to Thai or English.
• Support communication between staff and Japanese.
• Read given material and research industry-specific terminology
• Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
• Reads through or listens to material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning
• retain and develop knowledge on specialist areas of translation