Japanese Interpreter and Coordinator
Location : Saraburi
Salary : Negotiate
• Bachelor’s Degree, have experience at least 3 years in a similar role.
• Japanese language skill at Business level (N2 up or N3 work experienced)
• English language skill at Business level
• Good coordination skills and able to work under pressure and time limits
• Translating various document from Japanese to Thai or English.
• Coordinating with concerned departments to accomplish management assignments.
• Supporting and issuing company’s documents
• Support Expats staff such as VISA, Work permit, Booking hotel, Air tickets...etc)
• Providing support to other jobs as assigned by manager