Location: Din Daeng
• Degree in Electronics, Electrical engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent experience
• Background in RF technologies and test & measurement equipment
• Strong electronic testing experience, and capable of performing a wide range of troubleshooting and repair activities
• Must possess the ability to work under changing priorities
• Good communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
• Follows established policies and procedures in conducting repairs, preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment to ensure they are improper working order
• Understand customer's problems/requirements, recommend solutions to meet their needs, and thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Provide technical expertise for solution implementation to customers based on R&S products and services.
• Isolates equipment malfunctions and takes corrective action
• Prepares daily logs and reports of work performed
• Provide warranty and emergency service on R&S equipment
• Provide input and feedback to service on customer needs
• Provide customer support in a highly professional manner