Experience and Qualifications:
• Thai Nationality only
• Male or Female
• Age: not over 30 years old
• Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing, in travel or related industry is an advantage.
• Track record in establishing relationships with clients/travel agents or related authorities.
• Energetic, Good personality, and has experience in outbound tour operation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience :
• Must have 1 - 3 years experiences in Sales Outbound tour operation and International Travel Agency.
• Good selling and influencing skills
• Good communication and presentation skills in English
• Planning and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and a good teamwork player
• Good negotiation skill
• Good knowledge of destinations and tourist attractions in Europe
• Experiences in Outbound includes Land and Agent.
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications
• Itinerary planning
• Coordinate with other department in the company.
Key Activities :
• Business development responsibilities (external): conduct competitor analysis, market trend and destination analysis, preparing business intelligence reports.
• Explore and identify potential new Sales: stay abreast of competitor activities, actively follow up on sales quotation request from potential clients. Attend local travel fairs and trade shows.
• Consultative selling: conduct sales visits and calls using meeting planner effectively.
• Uncovering the clients’ needs and requirements, qualify request with agents. Client relationship building, promoting new products, destinations and last minute deals, preparing proposals for clients, negotiation and deal closing. Active problem solving and complaint handling, through working closely with internal departments to provide prompt response and resolve complex operational issues.
• High quality Sales management: define incentive agreement with agent, define mark-up plans per market per agent. Enforce T&C, e.g. payment condition, compensation/supplement policy.
• Business development responsibilities (internal): Sales planning, budgeting and forecasting, profiling and segmenting. Following up on wins, including confirmation monitoring; cooperation with Sales Operations and collate agent feedback; following up on losses, including regular review with internal departments e.g. quotation hub.
• Attend and participating in regular internal sales meetings, providing recommendation on business strategy for responsible Sales/market.
• Ensure business transactions are in accordance with the company policies
• Responsible for sales revenue and profit targets.
• Other duties as and when assigned by manager.