Location: Huaykwang (Soi Soonvijai 2)
• Interface and generate a flat file from a submodule
• Perform accounts reconciliation
• Keep job data, statistic and allocate the cost
• Prepare and analysis financial budget
• Posting data into GL system
• Coordinate with site and auditor
• Managing PND 3, 53, 54, Por Por 30 and 36
• Generate a report to Revenue Department
• Knowledge with Tax Law
• Have CPD would be an advantage. If any candidate does not have CPD, our client has the training to support.
• Other as assigned
• Strong desktop software skills including Microsoft Excel
• Strong software skills including SAP, IFRS or ERP
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Professional approach to internal and external clients
• Must be self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
• Male or Female
• Thai National only
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• If any candidate is specialized in GL, it must have minimum 5-year job experience in GL.
• If any candidate has other accounting’s experiences including GL, it must have 7 years’ experience.