• Acquire data from multiple data sources by utilizing Business Intelligence tools and SQL Programming.
• Manipulates, analyzes, and summarizes data to derive trends, patterns and summarizes into key findings and recommendations.
• Create presentation and present key findings to cross functional and management team.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics, Marketing or any related fields.
• Possess 3 – 5 years of working in Marketing, Sales data analysis, from FMCG would be preferred.
• Sense in Business/Marketing.
• Experience with Tableau,Siebel Marketing is a plus.
• Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
• Self motivated and able to work independently.
• Able to write SQL Query to acquire data.
• Good command of English.