Sport Events Executive - Marathon/Sports
• Bachelor's degree in any related field.
• At least 3-5 years of direct experience in Organizing Sporting Events.
• Good command of English and Thai.
• Hands on experience, able to work independently.
• Flexible and open minded.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Manage existing team sponsorship
• Liaise with team’s personnel for updates on sponsored team’s progress, and support brand promotional activities conducted by teams,
• Monitor and evaluate efficiency of sponsorship.
• Work with distributors for sponsorship of teams/athletes
• Advise distributors on local sponsorship schemes and plans
• Plan marketing promotions to tie sales back to sporting events,
• Communicate with HQ members for specific requirements of the various events; i.e., apparel designs, product quantity breakdown etc.,
• Assist with managing the overall budget of the event,
• Ensure brand support for sporting activities are accounted for and reported by distributors