Quality Assurance Director
• 10+ years progressive management experience and at least 5+ years that involves leading teams that are responsible for quality assurance in apparel/clothing/garment business.
• Proven track record & demonstrated ability to drive & execute highly aggressive plans within constraints of schedule, resources, and successfully driving objectives to a result
• Experienced in working with C-levels, strong on internal and external resources management
• Fluent in English for business level.
• To verifiably contribute to achieving the Factory’s business performance by providing the managerial leadership and the materials management, quality assurance and garment technology functional expertise essential for equipping Operations and Production Unit Managers with the technical standards, technologies, tools, training, services and project implementation support in the areas of materials management, quality assurance and garment technology to ensure garment production outcomes that meet the customer’s quality, quantity and delivery specifications and the Factory’s KPI targets, while operating within all applicable country, customer, Group and Factory policies and guidelines and in ways that create a sustainable and engaged work force and healthy and safe occupational work environment.
• Through the output of his/her Immediate Employees(IEs), deliver Technical & Quality support to Operations, CSP and other Factory Departments.
• Develop, get approval for, socialize (within Technical & Quality and cross-functionally) and periodically update Technical & Quality policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work flow processes and work methods, in line with Factory and Group guidelines.
• Measure the value-added impact of Technical & Quality Department services on its internal customers’ performance as seen by a change in performance against standard KPIs or other measures as agreed by the Managing Director.
• Monitor internal customer satisfaction and engagement with Technical & Quality Department interaction and service/support to them, review with the Technical & Quality team and implement continuous improvement.