• Project Manager/ Process Engineer, Process improvement
• Data Analyst
Data Analysis: Extract and analyze data to be useful information set to support management decision.
• Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies
that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Building models to challenge the status and improvement opportunities.
• Track project activities closely and control delay through issue resolution
• Presenting information using data visualization techniques
• Analyze report to regional office.
• Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and
reporting to internal stakeholders.
• Work with Planning and Analytics to used relevant data & information and blend with all
digital and technology trends to support HS strategies initiative and project development.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least +4 year experience in the area of project management and business data
analysis,with a track record of successful outcomes
• Dynamic approach to presentation at all levels of an organization with the ability to
translate concepts into practical application
• Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, communication and change management skills
• Exceptional computer skills including operation of Microsoft office and Data Analysis Tool
(eg. MS Access, MS Excel)
• Good command in English.