• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management / Development or a related field.
• At least 10 years relevant work experience in learning & development, organization development and change management with 5 years’ experience in managerial position within HR function
• Some experience in HR business partnership deliver HR solutions that align with business needs
• Previous experience in planning and developing learning& development program for difference employees segments
• Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in developing difference training support documents such as presentation slides, facilitation guide and training participant handbook using Microsoft Office applications
• Good communication with strong communication skills
• Able to travel to work with flexible schedule