• Bachelor's or master’s degree in Business admin or related fields
• At least 5 years working experience in Admin,Support or Coordinator functions
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of store procedures and process
• To manage on all administration support, such as roster planning, leave management, petty cash claims, pantry and stationary replenishment, uniforms issuance.
• To support stock inventory management and process, including stock count, stock data entry and work with suppliers or vendors for any store maintenance issue to ensure that the store maintenance work are carried out, including vendor management and application of permits.