Customer Service Engineer
Location: Krungthep-Kreetha Rd.
• Diagnose problems via phone, research resolutions, apply methods, and run tests to ensure that specific issues have been resolved.
• Discuss problems with clients, perform diagnostic tests on equipment or computer systems, work to resolve problems, and ensure that products are working properly.
• Visiting client sites and performing upgrades, tests, and diagnostics to avoid any downtime resulting from product issues.
• Responds to customer complaints; evaluates and resolves problems of the customer.
• Provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests.
• Analyzes, inspects and reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) or High Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical
• Be able to communicate in English
• Be able to work individually
• Be able to drive a car and have personal car
• Be able to use AutoCAD