• Effective management of productivity in line with estimated costs.
• An understanding of all aspects of Health, Safety & Environmental policies and how they are met along with Quality Assurance and Quality Control through regular site visits.
• Daily review of project costings to estimated costs. Manage and address any over expenses.
• Communication with Management and Marketing to provide input on Quotations.
• An ability to maintain and organized Project Timeline and Schedule.
• Accurate stock control and product ordering, Checking daily, weekly and monthly requirements against job schedules and planned work.
• Effective communication with site supervisors, giving daily instruction and taking feedback and gathering information.
• Communicate with clients at appropriate levels of seniority.
• Organise Kick-Off meetings for each new project.
• Organise and control team mobilizations to job sites.
• Fulfill administration requirements including signing off on invoicing, work schedule & projected monthly turnover reporting.
• Attend regular meetings with Management and Marketing Teams, to update and review operations.
• Having Experience in Project Management
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to liaise and provide reporting to the management team