Project Manager - Low rise building
Location : Bangkok
• Responsible for the overall management of the project including, design management, budgetary management, document organisation, quality control, contract management and site organisation.
• Managing and monitoring sub-contractors, consultants, architects and internal construction teams.
• Monitoring and reporting on milestones, obstacles and the progress of projects.
• Outlining project requirements, assigning tasks and supervising progress to ensure that objectives are being met.
• Being able to outline and execute any preliminary surveys required to be conducted during tender process.
• Identifying errors and omissions on plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
• Recommending and negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
• Developing and maintaining an independent project schedule.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required.
• 7-10 years of project management experience for house/neighborhood constructions.
• Mature with high leadership and communication fluency to direct internal and third party.
• Good communications in Thai and English.
• Excellent in budgeting and financial control.
• Knowledgeable in installation and service process, able to advise managers and teams to understand each project's requirements and adapt to changes.
• Handle clients needs, specifications, changes, objections, and see through finishing each project with high quality work and client acceptance.
• Possess team management experience.