IT Specialist / Manager
• Acting as the country final escalation point of all IT issues and be the bridge between IT
and business users.
• Manage the IT Operations team and align with ITIL Service Management practices,
including incident, problem, change, CMDB, availability, continuity, security, etc.
• Liase with Global Infrastructure team and local vendor for maintaining IT infrastructure
and Infrastructure projects
• Monitor Tier 2 support for all infrastructure, applications, networks and endpoint devices
are meeting agreed SLAs and KPIs
• Develop a customer centric culture within the IT Operations Team
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and
user manuals, license agreements and documentation of modifications and upgrades
• Set up IT Infrastructure and IT operation for a new company factory.
• Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience and 3 years in leading position of IT operation
• Knowledge in any of the following solutions is an advantage, including Office365, SAP
• An experience in setting up an IT infrastructure systems for a new company factory is
• Good command of English