Operations Director F&B Retail
Roles and Responsibilities:
• With the agreement of the appropriate Human Resources Manager and General Manager, take appropriate employment actions to ensure quality of management and proper staffing levels.
• Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/ systems and operational manual.
• Utilize a communication process to ensure all staff is aware of expectations and performance standards.
• Coach, counsel and develop Operations team in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans.
• Evaluate and ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development.
• Manage and ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets and increases sales and improves profits.
• Analyze and report weekly on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking.
• Developing and recommending operating plan, training budget and budget in addition to ensuring meeting established budgetary guidelines.
• Ensure crisis management system is followed as requires to maintain efficient operations.
• Ensure good public relations efforts as requires enhancing and preserving a good company image.
• Oversee capital expenditure budgets/projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager/CEO
Sales & Clients
• Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure achieve target.
• Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps.
• Provide input to Operations team on local programs to maximize sales growth.
• Ensure successes of “Customer Focus” processes, i.e. customer's experience, customer’s complaints, customer service etc.
• Champion product quality and customer services.
• At least Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Hospitality or any related fields
• At least 8 years’ experience in management of store operations or hospitality industry
• Excellence knowledge/ experience in food / retail business Experience with budgets, P&L statements, capital expenditures and forecasting
• Knowledge of standards or food safety and sanitation audits
• Provide Business knowledge consultancy to Franchise store owner on Local Store Marketing programs (LSM), operation standard (QSC) improvement, control cost of labor (COL) and cost of goods (COG) and monitor business profitability (P&L).
• Grew sales by promoting competitions among Franchise store on operation standard (QSC), LSM creativity and core promotion programs.
• Strong skill in driving for results Strong in people management and development.