Engineering Assistant Manager
Location: BTS ASOKE
• Lead trouble shooting at customers' site by providing solutions to technical enquirers and analyze issues both at on-site
• Manage and support installation, trouble shooting, set-up as per distributors and customers request.
• Organize an effective technical service /engineering service to customers
• Make technical report
• Lead Engineering team
• To assist the engineer in the day to day work and oversee the preventive maintenance of all equipment.
• To check the quality of engineering goods procured by the organization.
• Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records, order equipment and supplies.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering
• Willing to extend work in up-countries and overseas (business trip)
• Experience in electrical engineering product is advantage
• Be able to communicate in English
• Be able to drive a car and have driving license