Accounting & Finance Manager
• Thai nationality only
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Minimum 5 years experience as Accounting and Finance Manager
• Experience from Big4 Audit firm will be advantage
• Good command in English.
• Supervise accounting team on daily accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, VAT, TAX
• Monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities, reviews the work of the accounting staffs to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner, provide training to accounting staffs as needed.
• Supervise the month end, quarter end and year end close procedures, including review of journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of results.
• Prepare tax returns in a timely manner in accordance with applicable government deadlines.
• Ensure accounting and financial compliance, accuracy of accounting system, tax planning & tax compliance and are timely submitted.
• Support the external audit of the company’s financial statements, including preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditor questions and requests.
• Work cross-functionally with other departments to support company goal, increase financial reporting accuracy and to develop and improve internal control.
• Conduct financial reporting, provide reliable and relevant financial information on a timely basis for Management, provision of monthly and quarterly reports, analysis and interpretation of financial statements to assist decision-making
• Perform regFinance Director and Regional
• Managing all tax matters including income tax, tax returns, tax refunds and half-year and year-end tax submissions.
• Prepare a full report of monthly salary, withholding tax, social security, insurance and other deductions of each payment
• Experience in inventory control, cost analysis and BOI is a plus.