Project Director - Infrastructure (Railway/ Highway Project)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and master’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in project development or project management, of which 8 years in management level.
• Experience in infrastructure business such as railway/ highway/ port operator etc.
• Experience in oversea would be an advantage.
• Experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors in varied contract arrangements.
• Sound knowledge of commercial, engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
• Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
• Strong business development, project development and corporate planning knowledge with commercial mind.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
• Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
• Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
• Driving the company's objectives and goals and providing practical solutions to the senior management.
• Taking ownership of the business, spearhead its go-to-market strategy and project development activities, and being responsible for managing risk and delivering profit, including responsibility and maintaining in accordance with the law and regulations.
• Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
• Managing and working with engineering and project development team for projects on hand.
• Monitoring on planning & scheduling, cost estimation, project administration, interface management and delivery.
• Project, EPC and contract management.
• Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties e.g. sponsor/shareholder, industrial estate, contracts, lenders, lenders’ advisor and contractor.
• Leading and managing execution of the project by coordinating internal.
• Contract negotiation, contract reviewing and budget control.
• Presenting and reporting projects to management.