Our client is company becomes a publicly listed company on stock exchange.
Looking for "CFO / Assist to CEO" candidate as qualification below;
- Prepared IPO process. (Select a bank, Due diligence and filings, Pricing, Stabilization, Transition)
- Feasibility, investment, Analyze, Consult, Project Management
- Background to guideline as leader for accounting & finance, manage companies subsidiary
- Prefer Big 4 background
- Set accounting / Process improvement
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Knowledge in accounting, financial analysis, feasibility study and business valuation.
- At least 10 years working experience of accountancy and finance, dealing with SET / SEC
- Computer literate & knowledge of accounting software ERP,SAP.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently, results oriented team leader with strong communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Professional qualification such as CPA/CPD or similar will be considered a plus
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to 095-719-2839 or you can click "Apply" via jobsDB if you confirm to apply promptly.
Aornpreeya.f [@] manpower.co.th