Location : BangPa-in
• Bechelor Degree or higher in accounting or related professional qualification and with CPD license.
• Minimum 5 years of management in a manufacturing environment in general accounting, Costing, Finance, Tax regulations, BOI accounting.
• Highly analytical and possess the ability to interpret, draw conclusions and pick up issues from the financial records.
• Proactive and a team player, adaptable, meticulous, strong problems solving skill, resourceful, independent, attentive to details and able to handle tight deadlines.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Good command in English both written and spoken.
• Possess strong knowledge in accounting principles, Local GAAP, IFRS, NPAEs and costing methodology
• Sufficient knowledge of local tax legislation for compliance with tax returns filing and VAT handling.
• Excellent computer skills in Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Preferably with experience in handling ERP systems such as Sage X3, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.
• Working knowledge in Custom process and BOI process is desirable.