- Responsible for all accounting job to align with local law/regulation and Group Policy
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information. Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions. Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Co-ordinates the annual independent audit including preparing financial statements which are audited.
- Prepares the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and the preparation of supporting statistical schedules which is used for internal analyses by various Country departments and the Country Board and is also used for evaluation of the Country's financial health by other governments, taxpayers, bondholders and bond-rating agencies.
- Files reports necessary to comply with State law and Federal regulations for audits of recipients of Federal grants.
- Maintains the fixed asset inventory system by supervising the recording of all items in the inventory, maintaining pertinent records, and ensuring adequate treatment of fixed asset acquisitions and retirements.
- Performs special accounting studies such as preparing cost allocation plans and calculating billing for services performed by Country departments.
- Designs, reviews, and modifies the accounting system covering 50 or more funds for Country government. Ensures the accuracy of data and adherence of the system to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Audits departmental accounting data, identifies and corrects errors, identifies, and computes accruals, applies accounting principles to transactions and recommends revisions in departmental accounting procedures to ensure conformance with applicable statues, laws, Country Board polices and General Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Designs internal control systems for all departments to ensure the safeguarding of Country assets.
- Supervises employees in the department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, directing work and appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Hiring, disciplining and policy decisions are the responsibility of the Auditor.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Take the leadership to uphold the commitment to CoE, CoM and other internal compliance policy in the responsible team and relevant business partners to ensure that it is distributed to all employees and that each employee adheres to it.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or relate field
- Minimum 5 years experiences in costing and inventory control in manufacturing environment
- Able to prioritize work, handle pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Good understand of financial policies and local legislations, especially inventory area
- Resolution of various contact to the entire inventory related to ensure that process is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Must have experience in SAP
- Work well under pressure and target driven type
- Team player, proactive, positive attitude, good personality, and hands-on style
- Mature, good interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Fluent in English communication both speaking and writing
- Accountable and results oriented
- Multi-cultural business experience
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408
Cell phone 0811048990