- Ensure day-to-day accounting transactions are valid, authorized and captured in the proper accounts as specified in the company accounting policies, accounting standards, local and international law/tax regulations
- To develop and establish accounting procedures/policies for guidance business operation practices to be complied with the Corporate Policies and Local Procedures and ensure that internal controls are in place
- To establish and develop the efficient policies and procedures of A/R (Credit Line, Credit Term, Collection) and AP (Credit Term, Billing and Payment Processes) with closely review aging report (Both internal and external parties)
- Verifying of accounting documents which is concerning to sales and purchase activities.
- Verifying and analyzing of receipt, payment and GL before processing and recolonization.
- Controlling and recording GL voucher per auditing and submission taxation to government on time.
- Preparing monthly financial and annual financial report and timely produce/deliver all financial packages of the management report (monthly, quarterly, annual) as required by local and regional (if required)
- Interface with other departments to verify actual transaction report data and resolve issues
- To oversee all GL and sub ledger (both BS and P&L) are accurate, including process necessary adjustments / accruals review and record
- To approve Trial balance with ensure of quality and integrity of accuracy figures. Timely produce/deliver all financial packages of the management report (monthly, quarterly, annual) as required by local and regional (if required)
- Responsible for producing the accuracy of all financial reports and ensure that they comply with Thai Accounting Standards and TFRS for PAEs requirements
- Directing compliance with corporate and tax requirements, timely tax payment, and the preparation of tax returns as well as the international tax package
- Liaise with External and Internal Auditors, Governmental Organization, Financial Institution and other relevant parties to meet the requirements
- To coordinate and support treasury functions with respect to cash flow impact for purpose of maximize cash flow from operation activities on closely basis
- To coordinate and support Finance Team on proper rolling forecast and annual budget preparation by providing the accuracy accounting figures
- To coordinate with Sales and Marketing team for each campaign issuance to be concluded the correct process of accounting/taxation matters as well as understanding what the purpose of the campaign is
- Ad hoc project as required
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, age above 30 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Accounting.
- Minimum CPD holder. CPA holder is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years successful experience in both operational finance and accounting with including management and leadership skills
- Good team player, possess strong organization and communication skills, and proactive management
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment which requires greater flexibility and adaptability
- Required experience in ERP (SAP) is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and PowerPoint
- Strong automotive business background is a big plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English
1. SAP skill (MM/FI/PP Module) is a must.
2. English level - can communicate in English for work (listening speaking)