Responsible for assisting and supporting the department manager's performance. To fulfil the goals, conduct tasks in the field of general accounting and cost accounting on behalf of administration, supervision, and operations as assigned. and in accordance with established policy
- Create a structure for creating financial statements that meets requirements and meets the demands of executives.
- Monitoring and verification Preparation of reports for financial statements, submission of reports to government agencies, preparation of DAILY% YIELD reports, reports asking duty refunds, Section 19 bis reporting requests for refunds, monthly tax remittance forms, reports of raw materials remaining, Property registration, a report summarizing the results of the annual inventory and asset count to be accurate and complete in accordance with relevant standards and requirements (Construction in Progress - Project / Investment Plan), and a report summarizing the results of the annual inventory and asset count to be accurate and complete in accordance with relevant standards and requirements
- Monthly and yearly financial statements must be prepared in compliance with accounting rules. as well as on time
- Prepare and submit company income tax returns (PND 50 and PND 51) to the Revenue Department.
- Analyze and display financial results. to examine the performance trend that will contribute to the company's development and progress, and to allow connected agencies to use it as information for management and/or decision-making
- Establish rules and oversee tax reporting strategies. Monthly and yearly reports must be completed in line with best practices and submitted on time to the Revenue Department.
- Examine, monitor, and evaluate tax laws, accounting standards, BOI legislation, and other pertinent regulations. and put into operation for greatest profit in tax planning and compliance with corporate policy
- Consultation and advise on operations in accordance with accounting standards, tax regulations, Customs Department legislation, and Department of Investment Promotion requirements.
- Create a template for a production cost budget report. standard product cost comparison report and actual cost use or other relevant reports and in accordance with the executives' demands
- Verification and control Report preparation Dally% Yield, raw material remaining reports Work in Process report, yearly physical count of items and raw materials, report ready. must be precise and comprehensive in compliance with applicable rules and criteria
- Create budgets for production costs, sales costs, and monthly and yearly reports in compliance with corporate regulations, accounting principles, and deadlines.
- Keep track of movement reports. Raw materials and stocks must be VAT compliant.
- Analyze and present cost of production, cost of goods sold to assess the trend of using standard cost compared to the cost used in actual production (MO variance) in order to lead to improvement guidelines. and allow relevant agencies to use it as information for management and/or decision making
- Set standards, supervise, record information related to production on a daily, monthly, and annual basis. To be in accordance with the correct practice and on time to forward the information to the relevant internal departments.
- Study, follow up, analyze tax law customs requirements, accounting standards, regulations, BOI requirements and other related requirements and applied in practice for maximum benefit in production cost planning cost of the company's products
- Consulting, recommending operations on standard cost. accounting standards, tax laws, laws of the Customs Department, requirements of the Department of Investment Promotion
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in accounting
- Experienced in accounting Industrial factory, not less than 9 years understanding About accounting laws and regulations of the BOI
- Good understanding about accounting standards and auditing standards
- Ability to relocated oversee to SEA region
- English is a must
- Experience ERP implementation
- Having knowledge about accounting SEA regulations or Experience working In SEA country is a plus