- Verify and review revenue reports, assist in analysis of revenue reports for Japanese management and HQ.
- Assist in treasury matters and petty cash.
- Prepare VAT, withholding tax and Corporate income tax filing.
- Monthly review of closure of account activities including reviewing, ensuring accuracy of journal entries and the financial statements.
- Financial data, P&L and balance sheet analysis, working capital and cash flow management.
- Ensure internal controls and policies are complied with group internal policies, local regulations, taxes and audit requirements.
- Ensure timely completion, review and reconciliation of all general ledgers, accounts payable, receivable.
- Preparation of monthly management reports to management and Head Office in Japan.
- Monitor fixed assets register and coordinate stock take.
- Work closely with management to prepare annual budgets and forecasts.
- Bachelor's Degree major in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Accounting Manager level.
- Knowledge in Thai FRS and familiar with laws and regulations.
- Have CPD license.
- Able to speak, read and write basic in English.
- Knowledge of Express Program.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant