- Coordinates accounting matters with concerned departments. Reviewing expense reports and tracking monthly expenses; review accounting codes to ensure proper booking; records and maintains records on scrap costs. Ensure compliance with tax regulations, maintain accurate record of management account and statutory account.
- Supervises accounts payable and accounts receivable, develops and recommends accounting procedures used in these functions as well as assigned general accounting areas of responsibility; responsible for internal and government reporting associated with accounts payable and accounts receivable, develops new reports as needed.
- Monitors the accounting for corporate revenues, plus expenditures, and amortization. Prepares and analyzes monthly financial statements for the management decision making process.
- Perform various cost accounting duties, including standard setting, variance analysis, and margin analysis, supervise monthly inventory count and prepare monthly inventory reconciliation, and cooperate with storekeeper for selling dropped pieces, chip and cut off end and scraps.
- Maintains complete and accurate company fixed assets records and supporting documentation.
- Assist with budget/projection process.
- Performs regularly scheduled closings in accordance with established corporate and government requirements.
- Monthly closing of accounts on a timely manner, maintains daily cash flow log, conducts short-term cash forecasting as requested.
- Review & approve all vouchers for recording, review bank reconciliation and accounts detailed analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting function with manufacturing environment.
- Possess CPD License (Must have)
- Experience in setting up the accounting system. (Preferable)
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Ms. Nuntana Soikaew - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 033 135014 ext. 3412 or 081 1049196
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554