- Receives, audits, and processes all vendor invoices.
- Ensures that all invoices are entered into AP scan and properly approved before processing for payment.
- Enters all vendor invoices into Costpoint after resolving any discrepancies with purchase orders.
- Identifies employee expense reports and vendor invoices to be paid via ACH and processes batch to PNC for review and release by Controller.
- Identifies vendor invoices to be paid via wire transfer and processes batch to PNC for release by CFO.
- Serves as backup to ensure that weekly timesheets for all employees are completed as per schedule.
- Assists in preparing data and schedules for annual financial audits by independent auditors, federal and state auditors, customer auditors, and taxing authorities (1099's).
- Ensures that all accounts payable reporting cutoffs and deadlines are met as per schedule as part of the weekly, bi-weekly and monthly processes in the Finance department.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Back to job search
|Salary||THB35000.00 - THB45000.00 per month|