- Control Petty cash & Payment Transaction.
- Record G/L, A/R, A/P.
- Record Bank transaction.
- Reconciliation all of Account.
- Inventory Control.
- Fixed asset control.
- All Tax activity.
- Conduct the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Assist in Budget preparation.
- Other duties as assigned by Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor's degree major in Accounting and have CPD license.
- 5 years experience in Logistics/ freight forwarder business will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill, Reliability, Transparency and integrity service mind
- Leadership skills, able to work as team.
- Able to work 2 Saturday/ month.
- Have own car with valid license.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant