This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Country Manager and key members of the leadership team and ensuring all general administrative activities for the office are in order. He/She plays a pivotal role in the organization's setting up of the Bangkok office.
Admin support to the Leadership team
- Maintaining Country Manager's plan and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, and itinerary of business trips.
- When required, attend meetings, keep minutes in English, and follow up on key actions/tasks to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secured.
- To prepare PowerPoint presentations/ reports, gathering and summarizing information from various sources.
- Support Country Manager and members of the leadership team in making business travel arrangements in the form of scheduling and coordinating international and domestic travel logistics including the proactive application for visas or other travel documents as needed; and submitting expenses in a timely manner.
- To coordinate and provide logistical/administrative support for all key meetings or training.
- Manage and set up the new office by leading office renovation project - plan, propose, and implement projects upon consultation with the leadership and other stakeholders.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and processes.
- Oversee facility management matters such as fixed asset inventories, work-desk allocation, office access card, phone system, door system, etc.
- Procure and maintain office supplies and inventory
- Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate.
- When required, perform receptionist duties such as greeting visitors, and answer and directing phone calls, receiving and sorting incoming mail and deliveries, and managing outgoing mail.
Other administrative matters
- Organise company functions such as team building or dinner and dance, etc.
- To manage all incoming overseas visitors and provide logistical arrangements etc.
- To raise Purchase Orders via the SAP system.
- To monitor department expenses.
- Compile Accrual Reports and provide support on the quarterly forecast budgeting process.
- Ensure an organized and up-to-date record of administrative records, documents, and forms
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments
- Assist in expatriate's work pass renewal/application/cancellation
- Other ad-hoc HR & Admin duties & projects
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- At least 7 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- A driven, motivated attitude with the ability to use your own initiative
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
For further information about job opportunities, don't hesitate to contact the Professional and Executive Consultants following; +662 6310464 Ext. 2008 C: +668 3462-4966