Who we are:
Established since 1983, COMPANY is a leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building and civil industries, supported by a team of over 900 professionals worldwide. Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, COMPANY is a privately-owned group of companies with affiliates in America, Europe, Middle East, India and Asia.
COMPANY supports and serves the construction industry with smart and dependable solutions that help consultants and contractors design and build ever-challenging structures today for tomorrow's legacy.
Whether in the ground, in concrete or embedded in steel structures, made of steel or innovative composite materials, COMPANY products ensure the efficiency, integrity and safety of construction projects worldwide.
COMPANY is recognized as a global "solution provider" in the construction industry with emphasis on customer service, quality and teamwork.
- Identify the lack of performance compared to the standard maintenance indicators (MTBF &MTTR & costs & lifetime) of our existing equipment & launch action through the process to improve the robustness and eradicate our vulnerabilities. (Obsolescence treatment / potential non-Conformity / etc.…).
- Define a set of solutions to improve our current performance - considering the competitiveness and customer expectation (overhaul machines, machine standardization).
- Contribute to the drafting of specifications for the launch of new equipment through the process (team member & considering the concepts of technical and economic competitiveness and customer satisfaction).
- Participate in the qualification and commissioning of new equipment's or major equipment upgrades.
- Set of solutions to be defined (spare parts stock, preventive MNT optimization, MCR, training plan, adapt AFS taskforces …).
- Participate in the qualification and commissioning of new equipment's or major upgrades.
- Being an active player in the digital transformation (maintenance 4.0, conditional maintenance, nomadic solutions).
- Pull the Processes - from problem identification to general deployment of the solution on all machines (that for tools / parts / and machines).
- Develop our existing maintenance plan, based on the feedback from sites. (Feedback from AFS / Customer / E-TICKET / AMDEC)
- Develop the concept of "minimum maintenance needs" (minimum preventive MNT costs & travel exp.) by building and deploying conditional maintenance approach.
- Assist AFS remotes crews on the methodological aspect during complex troubleshooting. (Maintenance notice).
- Carry out prevention plans strategy. (Site access for our AFS techs and our service providers and ensure that they are respected in the field).
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS EXPERTISE:
- Ensure & define the minimum needs about the stock of spare parts stock content for equipment (especially for non-standard parts) (taking in account an acceptable B/D rate, local sourcing possibilities, preventive maintenance optimization, maintenance contracts, operator and users).
- Ensure the availability of those parts in the right area
- Ensure regular analysis of the tool's lifetime performance W/W and drift + good practices are identified
- Ability to analyze and synthesize. (Problem solving tools: Ishikawa, AMDEC, five Why, Maxer, 6 Sigma, etc…).
- Attractiveness for the technique and for the different technologies used in manufacturing (hydraulics, mechanics, machining, automation, etc.)
- Be competent in terms of conducting and facilitating a meeting / project (piloting, communication, etc.) Knowing how to use problem solving methodologies / analysis and / or diagnostic tools (cause and effect tree, Mixer, etc.) Ability to offer innovative solutions and a real desire to make them happen.
- Information Gathering
- Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Time management
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum +6 years of experience within Continuous Improvement and Process Improvement (including equipment)
- ERP software - Microsoft AX (would be a plus)
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft office)
- Curious, adaptive yet focused on the objective and direction ahead
- Customer focused, team player, and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.