- Foster increased patronage and revenue by building and cultivating strong work relationships with current customers.
- Responsible for achieving business targets by setting goals, creating monthly forecasting reports, and working diligently to achieve targets and stay within budget.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by overseeing all post-sales services provided to customers.
- Collaborate closely with other Sales Managers to establish sales strategies and action plans.
- Create awareness and promote offers, such as upgrades and modernization, to increase sales.
- Manage local partners in conjunction with product companies to achieve business targets.
- Provide management with periodic reports on after-sales activities and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure prompt reporting of activities in CRM and other weekly/monthly reports.
- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Engineering preferred in Mechanical or equivalent After-sales experience in relevant market.
- At lease 5 years of experience in an Engineering After Sales position.
- Experience in packaging industry that handling with Food, Homecare or Personal Care products.
- Fluent in English is a must.