- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or in a related field.
- At least experience 1-3 years in Application Support or related fields.
- Having skill on SQL statements (Query, Stored procedure, Function)
- Good attitude with service-mind.
- Ability to quickly gain new system skills and to work with new technologies.
- Strong communication skills to interact with users of varying technical backgrounds.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks.
- Fluent in Thai and English, both oral and written
- Managing and maintaining the application service.
- Responding to customer / business user inquiries that escalate from Tier-1 support team.
- Coordinating with other technical teams in troubleshooting and resolving service incidents.
- Log, track, and manage support tickets in accordance with established procedures and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Maintain SLA, application availability, capacity and performance KPI
- Oversee development and updates of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.