1.Site Safety - Build Safety awareness
- Daily checklists completed
- Lysaght site safety standards
- PPE standards maintained
- Follow JSA's & Method Statements
for each project and revise when
- Safety tools box or safety talk daily.
- Site safety Audit
- W&H agreement with Fixers
- Always wearing appropriate PPE
- Ensure all workers have W&H training
- Participate in preparation of JSA's and
- Communicate JSA and MS to fixers
- Enforce compliance with JSA & MS.
- Arrange area with fence for
subcontractor maintains safety
2. Schedule under control. - Installation meet site schedule
- Changes to schedule documented,
discussed and agreed with
- Materials arriving on site when
- Review and understand project
- Follow up and review resource daily.
- Work closely with customer to know
important information on time.
- Material forecast and weekly update
- Place order following internal process
lead time before installation schedule.
- Keeps customer informed of progress
and schedule changes
3. Installation performance - No leakage repairing
- Appropriate quality of installation
- Customer satisfaction
- Subcontractor performance
reviews completed at end of project
- Installation progresses quickly, no
- QC inspection and inspection weekly
- Installation training will refresh every 6
- Review work progress with
subcontractor daily, review plan and
modify as necessary
- 5 day plan in place.
- Keeps subcontractors informed of
schedule, deliveries & priorities.
- Inspects and signs off all materials
deliveries to site.
4. Manage Stock at site - Work Acceptance form signed off
by customer each month.
- Work Acceptance form signed on
time so invoices can be raised on
- Stock at site maintained at
minimum levels at all times.
- High rate of installation
- Place W/A in advance to ensure
invoiced on time
- Ensure install following Lysaght from
customer accept installation work.
- Ensure Transferring process done
every time when transfer between site
5. Final scrap - Scrap levels maintained below 3 %
- Final scarp report submits on time
- Using material less than budget scrap
- Planing for load and unload material in
order to project damage goods.
- Ensure materials stored correctly on
site to prevent damage or loss.
- Recheck estimate bill with update
construction drawing to ensure site
working under scrap budget.
- Working under customer Contract or
PO and issue variation work when
6. Work acceptance - Planning to issue W/A
- Ensure Correct understanding of
each customer payment condition
- Understand payment condition and
term payment every project.
- Set W/A submit schedule to meet time
frame of each project (work
KEY RESULT AREA
EXAMPLES OF KEY TASKS
7. Variation Control - Changes to scope or work,
sequence of schedule documented
and signed off by customer
- Changes signed off by authorize
customer &Assist. Manager before
- Ensure enough material when
- Review and understand project scope
- Identify changes to scope
- Maintains accurate records of
discussions with customers
- Coil Forecast and reports to Logistic
team on time. Especially non -