Our client is leading of Trading and MNC company & Public Company Limited
Looking for jobs vacant as below;
- Assistant Accounting & Finance Manager, report to Accounting & Finance Manager.
- Assistant to manager level for Public Company limited report to Accounting manager.
Direct report: Accounting & Finance Manager
Location: Near BTS & MRT
- Duties and Responsibilities mainly cover overall management in accounting, in AR/RP
- Experience from share servicecompany will be advantage
- Analyze cost variance and review reconciliation of inventory / cost valuation on a regular basis.
- Organizinginventory physical count.
- Maintain sales commission worksheets and reports.
- Collaborate closely with Shared Services and Finance sub-teams on financial accounting matter.
- Support timely delivery of financial accounting and tax reporting activities, including but not limited to: month-end and year-end closing activities, Balance Sheet reconciliation, Financial Statements review, IFRS reporting, consolidation reporting, GST/VAT, and Corporate Tax returns.
- Execute business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control and compliance to US GAAP and IFRS.
- Liaise with internal / external auditors on all audit matters to ensure compliance
- Assist with month end closing and reporting process.
- Other assignment assigned by the Financial Controller or Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- At least 3-5 years working experience with good analytical skill.
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Strong background on working with computer and accounting software.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to 097 919-3139 or more information
Aornpreeya.f [@] Manpower.co.th
you can click "Apply" via jobsDB if you confirm to apply promptly.