Location : Viphavadi 60
• Training, coaching and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
• Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
• Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize. Efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, and call center operations.
• At least 5 years’ experience of Call center or Customer Service field.
• Experience in Avaya System is advantage. (Avaya call center system)
• Proven experience of managing day to day performance of call center team.
• Excellent communication skills across channels, problem-solving skills, ability to work independently and find answers.
• Have good attitude, service mind and interpersonal skill (Contact with Customers)
• Able to drive and have Driver License
• Have computer skill (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)