• Assistant to HR & GA Senior Manager to manage team 8 persons by main focus in Recruitment, Training and Payroll task.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Assist Senior Manager to enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training team to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor's degree major in Law, Political science or Human Resource Management.
• At least 8 years of working experience in HR role, proficient in Recruitment, Training and Payroll task, 3+ years of experience in supervisory role.
• Familiar to work with Japanese culture.
• Strong leadership skill and people management skill.
• Able to communicate in English.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office software.