- Assistant to HR & GA Senior Manager to manage team 8 persons by main focus in Recruitment, Training and Payroll task.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist Senior Manager to enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training team to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Male, age between 38-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree major in Law, Political science or Human Resource Management.
- At least 8 years of working experience in HR role, proficient in Recruitment, Training and Payroll task, 3+ years of experience in supervisory role.
- Familiar to work with Japanese culture.
- Strong leadership skill and people management skill.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant