- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working direct experienced in similar position
- Good computer skill - MS office
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing
- ISO and other industry standard is a plus
- Processes skills of Analytical Thinking, Strategic Thinking, Conflict Management, Leading Employees to success and Environment, Health & Safety Awareness
- Leading and control the production Readiness to achieve the Q,C,D,S,M,E target and report directly to Production Manager
- Follow up the Production shift 's performance result and continue to improvement
- Follow up and control the Budget to achieve Department BP
- Practice, teach and training to subordinates to skill up.
- Evaluate subordinates's performance.
- Control and maintain all machine and equipment to good condition with preventive maintenance by shop's staff and corporate with concern section for keep preventive maintenance plan.
- Take care and maintain the all machine & equipment and environment of shop to cleaning and safety for operation
- Summarize M/C downtime and analyze for countermeasure and report to Manager by weekly basis.
- Plan and prepares for concern material for support production
- Follow up the all material consumption summarize and analyze for reduce consumption and scrap
- Control and manage shop floor to good visualize and keep 3S
- Provide, review and revise to update for shop floor work instruction.
- Leading and control to all subordinates to keep company rule and all management systems.
- Coordinate and support concern section to achieve new projects plan and Improving plan
- Follow up the production line effectiveness result and summarize for report to manager (Q, C, D).
- Follow up shop's problem and quick corrective action and improving.
- Activity (5s, QC, sugesttion, etc) leading and motivate to all subordinates for attention.
- Following management policy and assignation from production manager or superior.
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
44/59 Moo 11 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 033-049-599 Ext. 3401
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai
Sr.Professional & Executive Consultant ( Engineering & Manufacturing Vertical )