• To define business strategies, co-ordinate and to follow up with support team for any issues to meet customer's requirement.
• Contact for New Product Introduction, prototypes, Engineering and Quality related items and raw material requests.
• Gather information and generate quotes for prototype, PPAP and other special builds.
• Receive and process customer purchase orders and to manage sales order and update the data in SAP
• Enter material, tool order requests as needed.
• Tracks progress of orders and keep all affected groups informed of status.
• Ensure excess and/or obsolete material is properly dispositioned.
• Pursue continuous process improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree in any related field, Degree in engineering field is a plus
• Minimum 5 years experience in Electronics Manufacturing Services and Supply Chain Management.
• At least, 2 years experience in leading cross functional team.
• Knowledge of SAP is preferable.
• Good command of both spoken and written in English