• Create and maintain Bill of Material (BOM) structure.
• Review and initiate the Design Change Note (DCN) and communicate to the team for the change.
• Lead of Design Implementation meeting.
• Follow the company procedure to ensure Design Change Implements completely maintained and controlled.
• Work with team to support and solve the issues of Bill of Material data in AS400.
• Bachelor's degree in any fields.
• Minimum 1-3 years of working experience or has knowledge or understanding in any field of DCN, Bill of Material (BOM) structure.
• Knowledge of AS400 system is preferable.
• Experience working in automotive industry.
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Access etc.
• Good communication skills
• Good command of both spoken and written in English.