- Strategically plan and manage Sales & Marketing team to meet or exceed company's GP target.
- To indentify new business opportunity and gain the business with current customers and new customers.
- Expanding the customer base to maximize sales revenue, develop strategic sales plans and customer satisfaction.
- Finds ways to sell service in the face of down market.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Bachelor of Marketing / Business marketing or related fields.
- Experience in logistics industry and freight forwarder.
- Knowledge of Freight Forwarding/Cross-border Truck & Marine & Air/Customs clearance is a must.
- Analytical skills and critical thinking to create new business to optimize company costs.
- Have knowledge of consumer insights, marketing research methodology with sales or marketing background.
Qualified candidates, please contact K. Patsakorn 081-104-8993 Mon-Fri