- Provide a business development plan and strategies, builds an innovation driven and risk-taking environment to team.
- Identification of new opportunities to growth and increased market share withing a defined sector through relationships, frameworks, market, and product knowledge.
- A Key person be driving the next phase of growth, creating bid management, commercial modeling and expanding business to leverage existing relationship and develop new business opportunities.
- Be a subject matter expert and key contributor in large of global RFPs
- Track and repot progress against assigned objectives target to designated management.
- Contract negotiation covering consulting services, managed services contracts and standard level agreement (SLA) management.
- Degree in Engineering with a strong academic record
- Very good command in English and native-level fluency in spoken and written Thai
- Direct experience of successfully or proven record in build new business to public sector or running large government bids.
- A demonstrable understanding of public sector frameworks, demonstrations, procurements, solutions implementation to managed services.
- Strong strategic account planning, managing, and developing.
- Ability to work and collaborate productively across sales, marketing, sales support, application & services team, and customer delivery teams, even when under pressure.
- Customer focused with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
For further information about job opportunity please contact Professional and Executive Consultants following;
Contact: kwangla.t @manpower.co.th
Tel: +66 2 631 0464 Ext. 2108